Is there a way to see how much someone has donated to the faction? I use my faction as a vault to hold my cash and just realized I can't see how much I have actually donated. So, I don't know how much to give myself...I could manually go through logs, but too much work xD. Did they take that feature away of seeing how much someone has donated or am I just blind lol?
Faction Donations
Started by Jrod [1019019] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
http://www.torn.com/temp_factiondonations.php
Mentioned in this thread
bogie [148747] ×1
Is there a way to see how much someone has donated to the faction? I use my faction as a vault to hold my cash and just realized I can't see how much I have actually donated. So, I don't know how much to give myself...I could manually go through logs, but too much work xD. Did they take that feature away of seeing how much someone has donated or am I just blind lol?
Thank you. Do you know if they will be adding in this feature later?
bogie [148747]http://www.torn.com/temp_factiondonations.php
Mentions: bogie [148747]
Doubtful