ok so I had the pollished throttle body upgrade and I was winning races quite often.. then I upgraded again to the competition polished throttle body and now I can't even place 3rd.. what's the deal?
Racing Question..
Started by Toxic_Samurai [1833821] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 18 / 100
- Engagement score
- 29 / 100
ok so I had the pollished throttle body upgrade and I was winning races quite often.. then I upgraded again to the competition polished throttle body and now I can't even place 3rd.. what's the deal?
How many races are you comparing this with? There's still going to be varying degrees of luck and who you're up against playing a part.
Here's a tip though, if you're already winning... save the points... no point in upgrading again... save the points for the next class.