Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Employee Efficiency

Started by lemonstand [1851012] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 121 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

lemonstand [1851012]

Hello Torn,

I have noticed that even after 20 days working in a company, it still says that my employee efficiency is only one star. I am active, I am on multiple times a day, I keep my happiness up, and I haven't used drugs in a while. What is keeping me from improving my efficiency? Or what events help/hurt it?
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

The factor here is work stats.

Your low work stats mean you're an inefficient employee. Nothing you can do about that apart from just wait for them to rise.

If your stats are far below the required amounts your star rating will be low.