Not sure if this has been thought over in the setup of the forums but it defiantly would make viewing the forums easier if you added a sort function to sort by date, title, or posters. I am just tired of browsing forums and finding old post, maybe I am missing the sort function but just figured I would ask about it.
Forum sort option
Started by D_Aftershock [1823500] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 23 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 22 / 100
Not sure if this has been thought over in the setup of the forums but it defiantly would make viewing the forums easier if you added a sort function to sort by date, title, or posters. I am just tired of browsing forums and finding old post, maybe I am missing the sort function but just figured I would ask about it.