Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sending money

Started by El_Jefe_7 [1522796] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
El_Jefe_7 [1522796]

I'm having trouble sending money people for I keep getting this message I've already lost like 2 million. This error message keeps coming up
{"success":true,"text":"You sent $1,400,000</b> to RAx_</b> with the message: I think I don't owe you anymore "}
DB error - please report session 6efa6cbf80a40841f930223424c0103d to george@torn.com
skam [76284]

I can't post there. When I did it posted on a weapons loan thread. When I posted there explaining what happened it posted here. I edited both before I get fedded cause you think im screwing with you. Im gonna try again but if it happens again just realize it's a big not me