Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

delete

Started by Batman [984129] on in Bugs & Issues.

0 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
Batman [984129]

When I access saved events I can only see first page, when I go to next page it loads the second page of recent events rather then saved. Dont think a screenshot is necessary but by all means can get one if needed

FF
Windows 7

Another thing that I find off is the tab that says "received" shows the same events as "saved". Another odd thing is beside "received" it says 22 but is showing 25 events once clicked


edit- my apologies, already a report here

http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=15916873&b=0&a=0