Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

General Tech Support

Started by CL4P_TP [1865687] on in Technology.

0 replies · 87 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
CL4P_TP [1865687]

I am an A+ certified Computer Repair Tech that ran my own business for a few years.

I am going to offer my advice and troubleshooting skills free to all Torn members.
I refuse to accept any payments for these services as I just see it as helping my fellow gamers stay active and gaming. If I dont respond to the post feel free to just message me and I will help you as soon as I can.