[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]Not too sure on this one - Couldn't decide if I liked them or not. So I'll be giving away for free :)
I guess it looked better in photoshop.
Just post something to make me laugh - And ill decide in the next day or two!
Post as many times as you like - Be sure to say which one you want.
lady pawls [1591774][image: i.imgur.com]
Not too sure on this one - Couldn't decide if I liked it or not. So I'll be giving away for free :)
I guess it looked better in photoshop.
Just post something to make me laugh - And ill decide in the next day or two!
Post as many times as you like
Sounds like a challenge to the trolls if you ask me... XD
Meh - I dont care lol XD
Added another I dont want or need.
I pmsl.
YouTube video zZ0GpnqrQw8
type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
wmode="transparent" width="625" height="450" />
im from texas,, thought this was funny
Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, they talk about their moonshine operation.. Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough. And, after a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, 'Kin ya swallar?' The woman shakes her head no. Then he asks, 'Kin ya breathe?' The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head no. The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue. The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth. As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to his table. His partner says, 'Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!'
Tamtam21 [888612]im from texas,, thought this was funny
Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, they talk about their moonshine operation.. Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough. And, after a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, 'Kin ya swallar?' The woman shakes her head no. Then he asks, 'Kin ya breathe?' The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head no. The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue. The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth. As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to his table. His partner says, 'Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!'
Lol xD.
Mentions:
Tamtam21 [888612]