Offering simple revive services to those in need. Until more consolidated details are confirmed, I will offer revives at 450k. PM me if you require a revive :)
Revive Services
Started by UNHOLYTORTOISE [1740506] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Offering simple revive services to those in need. Until more consolidated details are confirmed, I will offer revives at 450k. PM me if you require a revive :)
wrong area
Moved
My apologies, I'm new to the forum system.
I need a revive, pay 1m
selling 11 revives for 1 mil each i can do more then 11 if ur willing to pay for the xanax and the 1mill.
buying revive, 1mil after event!