I was wondering how many actual couple like me and Billydeathwish there are in this game, and what do you guys do. I originally started just so he could get the merit he needed, but then I kinda got hooked with the idea of kicking his ass in this this game. It also works as something we can do together when he is deployed or in a field that he has reception in. If any of you are military wives you know that isn't often lol.
married for real...
Started by ColelyOly [1590612] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 36
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 4 likes ·
My wife hates this game and hates when I play it lol
Mentioned in this thread
Marauder [436873] ×3 ColelyOly [1590612] ×3 CatHead [1581564] ×2 Noc [1662321] ×2 EscapedGoblin [1849481] ×1
I was wondering how many actual couple like me and Billydeathwish there are in this game, and what do you guys do. I originally started just so he could get the merit he needed, but then I kinda got hooked with the idea of kicking his ass in this this game. It also works as something we can do together when he is deployed or in a field that he has reception in. If any of you are military wives you know that isn't often lol.
Aaa....well thats hard core gaming.....are the children also playing lol
They are to young. We have a 3yr girl and a 2yr boy.
If it is around when they get older maybe we'll start a family faction. Right now we do a lot of family things together, and I think it is very important to spend time together as I don't get to spend the kind of time with my family like I want to.
Girls it looks like you need to invest in some blinds, because there are a lot of creepers here lol.
No, but I watch them through their window enoug..married to my RL friend :P
ColelyOly [1590612]Girls it looks like you need to invest in some blinds, because there are a lot of creepers here lol.
It's quite clearly the girls watching us boys.
Mentions: ColelyOly [1590612]
CatHead [1581564]ColelyOly [1590612]Girls it looks like you need to invest in some blinds, because there are a lot of creepers here lol.
It's quite clearly the girls watching us boys.
Indeed Cathead. Why, every night I have to go outside with a hosepipe to cool them all off and remove them from the property
EscapedGoblin [1849481]CatHead [1581564]ColelyOly [1590612]Girls it looks like you need to invest in some blinds, because there are a lot of creepers here lol.
It's quite clearly the girls watching us boys.
Indeed Cathead. Why, every night I have to go outside with a hosepipe to cool them all off and remove them from the property
i just let them look through the windows even crack open the window when dropping the hangover s**t in the morning so i can have some company / share that pub toilet like ambience
on topic mind met temari on here many many years ago been together on off for years recently got back together she doesnt play anymore still asks me while i play this s**t so as you can tell she was very impressed with the way the game went / being fedded because they thought she was me those stupid staffs lol ;)
Mentions: CatHead [1581564] · ColelyOly [1590612] · EscapedGoblin [1849481]
I married my TC wife irl
Marauder [436873]I married my TC wife irl
still havent been invited for a 3sum
Mentions: Marauder [436873]
Noc [1662321]Marauder [436873]I married my TC wife irl
still havent been invited for a 3sum
She saw the pics of you in your fave gimp suit and said f**k no ;)
My TC spouse is married to a TC player in real life. That's how I met her. I was friends with her then boyfriend and he asked me if I would help out his rl gf with the marriage merit.
He was like 16-17 or something when I met him here. They're all grown up now, married and have a kid. I kinda love I got to see all that. They aren't on torn much anymore, with having a kid and military stuff, but I "watch them through the facebook window" and they're adorable and i think their story is cute.
Marauder [436873]Noc [1662321]Marauder [436873]I married my TC wife irl
still havent been invited for a 3sum
She saw the pics of you in your fave gimp suit and said f**k no ;)
Told you i shudve smiled :(
My wife hates this game and hates when I play it lol
i actually met my partner through this game, we are married ingame and we are set to get married in real life (soon).
Congratulations
Very cool