So, I haven't been on much. I just come on once every few weeks and do education courses. Well, I finally finished the Combat Training course. And was ready to get my dual weapons, but the course for it is gone. I did the mission already, and I remember it being there before. Is it gone because of the new changes which I haven't looked into, and if so, will it be returning? Or will I never be able to get my dual hammers.
Ninja Legacy
Started by Pr3mium [491511] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
APOLLO [862724] ×1
So, I haven't been on much. I just come on once every few weeks and do education courses. Well, I finally finished the Combat Training course. And was ready to get my dual weapons, but the course for it is gone. I did the mission already, and I remember it being there before. Is it gone because of the new changes which I haven't looked into, and if so, will it be returning? Or will I never be able to get my dual hammers.
hey pr3, you are correct. it has been removed in preparation for the upcoming changes to attacking and all that jazz. so yes, because of the changes of respo.
im afraid i cant answer the rest of the question for you mate because there is no official word as far as I know on that aspect.
Regarding the second part:
Ched did mention in the forums that it most likely will be returning in some form or another.
However no deadlines nor more explanation were given.
I am in the same boat... It was another one of those updates that I thought was unfair being prior to the new education system peeps could do the course immediately as part of the mission.... There was no need to spend months completing a bachelors degree aftrr defeating Keneshi or what ever it was we had to do..
APOLLO [862724]There was no need to spend months completing a bachelors degree after defeating Keneshi...
Unlocking Weapon XP is kinda nice...
Mentions: APOLLO [862724]