under mission tab it still says no refills left I know theres none left it wont go away and I cant do mission iam level 13 there shoude be missions it just stays on the georage guy I cant do other mission I compelted that also
no refills left apears under mission there more
Started by whiteknights [1860673] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
under mission tab it still says no refills left I know theres none left it wont go away and I cant do mission iam level 13 there shoude be missions it just stays on the georage guy I cant do other mission I compelted that also
Actually, there are no "other" missions, yet, only tutorials. More will be added later.
can you make the no refill thing disappear though?
Will assign to Kevin to check it.
thanks
This is fixed on development server and will be release later today.
Thanks
your very welcome