I am starting a food blog here and I will be concentrating on recipes, cost and health. Some of my health views may disagree with contemporary views but all views will be welcomed here.
Not all of my meals will be healthy meals and when I post a recipe I will include in the description of each meal the pro's and cons health wise for each meal.
I want to start with a few question for each of you then I will post my first meal idea.
What is your typical monthly food budget and how many people do you feed with that budget?
The reason I ask it like this is because it is more expensive to feed just one person because if you buy more food you often get a better unit price so the value of your budget very much depends on how much food you are buying.
My typical monthly food budget is about $380 lately and that feeds 4 people for the month (not counting my youngest sons baby food).
Not all of my meals will be healthy meals and when I post a recipe I will include in the description of each meal the pro's and cons health wise for each meal.
I want to start with a few question for each of you then I will post my first meal idea.
What is your typical monthly food budget and how many people do you feed with that budget?
The reason I ask it like this is because it is more expensive to feed just one person because if you buy more food you often get a better unit price so the value of your budget very much depends on how much food you are buying.
My typical monthly food budget is about $380 lately and that feeds 4 people for the month (not counting my youngest sons baby food).