Before the upgraded to Respo, I had some donator packs in my items I cant find them now have they moved?
Donator pack Moved?
Started by k262626 [145592] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
k262626 [145592] ×1
Before the upgraded to Respo, I had some donator packs in my items I cant find them now have they moved?
if you had them, they will be under the misc items part of the items page
Definitely had them, and have not used them and they aren't there. I'm assuming I should post as a bug?
k262626 [145592]Definitely had them, and have not used them and they aren't there. I'm assuming I should post as a bug?
Yep admins should be able to check the logs to see the issue I would of thought
Mentions: k262626 [145592]