Along the bottom of my screen I have trade, south africa, global and company chat tabs. I travelled to south africa ages ago and it looks like that chat tab has taken place where my faction one is meant to be
Chat tabs
Started by Gjnx [986114] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 47 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Along the bottom of my screen I have trade, south africa, global and company chat tabs. I travelled to south africa ages ago and it looks like that chat tab has taken place where my faction one is meant to be
Can you close it through your settings?
Its gone now, however my faction one hasn't appeared and its turned on
Hi,
It's gone because this wasn't released yet. Sorry for inconvenience