Before the upgraded to Respo, I had some donator packs in my items I have been unable to find them since
Donator Packs
Started by k262626 [145592] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Before the upgraded to Respo, I had some donator packs in my items I have been unable to find them since
before i start digging, please tell me when and where you acquired those dp's.
A long long time ago. I cant remember if i got them with in game money or my cash. They where definitly in there Just before Respo as I was planning to use them after the upgrade
you really dont have anything more concrete than that?
I hadn't been very active for a long time, but had checked just before respo and was planning to use the DP once respo was up and running and have not been able to find them since. Sorry i dont tend to take screen shots of my inventory as i didnt expect them to disappear
can you provide a screenshot of your itempage as it is now? i checked your logs, and you have not traded or sold any dp's in the last months.
Yes, how do you want it uploaded?
you could just upload them into your profile images, thats the easiest at the moment.
Have uploaded 3 images as there a lots of items. Can you see them?
passing on to an admin for a deeper check.
There is unfortunately no way to tell what you had before RESPO at this point - no items were lost in the update.
Thanks
Clearly there were items lost during Respo as I have control of my account and they were there and aren't now. your telling me there is no records of what items people had before respo?