i have problems, various things i canot do,points from company,points market,educaton, and a variety of other functions ,i have spoken 2 bllondie and was advisied 2 put in a bugs report
can't do
Started by pygmallion [560035] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
i have problems, various things i canot do,points from company,points market,educaton, and a variety of other functions ,i have spoken 2 bllondie and was advisied 2 put in a bugs report
Could you please provide the following info: What browser are you using, and on what device?
no i know this sounds stupid but my grand daughter set this up for me,i'm 65yrs old and don't realy understand what brower and all the rest of these things are,i apologise for my lack of knowledge
The browser is like Internet explorer, firefox or opera and google chrome. The device would be laptop, pc, tablet or mobile phone.
I have been asked about browser and device with every post I have made and I've seen it asked in every thread I have view in the past few months. Has browser or device ever been the problem in the past few months? I don't think I have seen one thread where the problem was solved by changing browser or device. I don't mean to be rude or anything. I know you have protocol as to what you gotta do but the game is screwed up because too much changes are being made at one time. K
update?
no update,
closed.