ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS POST ONCE ON THIS THREAD AND YOU GET A FREE COMPUTER WHEN I AM IN TORN OR WHEN I AM LOGGED ON!
FREEBIES!
Started by Sainsburys [1438454] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 32
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
Sweeney_Todd [27468] ×2 1544579 [1544579] ×1
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS POST ONCE ON THIS THREAD AND YOU GET A FREE COMPUTER WHEN I AM IN TORN OR WHEN I AM LOGGED ON!
soo uh supp
Hi
Awesome mate
Computers suck but i will comment regardless :')
hi
I suppose beggars can't be chooser.
My brain is trying to compute whether or not it wants to post
Anyone know the answer
Then I can watch all my porn!!!!!!
ill take something better than a computer
Anyone recieved any thing or should I lock this as a lame attept to get karma? [:sick:]
What are computers used for?
Sweeney_Todd [27468]Anyone recieved any thing or should I lock this as a lame attept to get karma? [:sick:]
i got nothing, lock this shit.
Mentions: Sweeney_Todd [27468]
Thank you.
Posting :p
Master [1544579]Sweeney_Todd [27468]Anyone recieved any thing or should I lock this as a lame attept to get karma? [:sick:]
i got nothing, lock this shit.
Nah never got my computer
Mentions: 1544579 [1544579] · Sweeney_Todd [27468]
Post.
I think you should get something better the a computer but it a nice ideal so get you a thump up and giving.
This guy never gave me a free computer .
FAKE