so i'm relatively new in the way that I haven't played much. so I'm still a noob at heart. first, what does the term slutting mean? it sounds like a sexual term, but im not sure. Second, how do you get merits? I would love to get more.
A Few Questions....
Started by lkasinger [1704133] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
so i'm relatively new in the way that I haven't played much. so I'm still a noob at heart. first, what does the term slutting mean? it sounds like a sexual term, but im not sure. Second, how do you get merits? I would love to get more.
Slutting = This means attacking someone and intentionally losing to them for pay.
There's a thread dedicated to slutting somewhere in the forums.
Merits are gained by completing tasks and achievements in the game. You can go to your awards page, found under the first tab to the left. then mouse over all the awards and medals to determine how to gain them.. There are alot and they are useful you are right! :)
good luck and welcome chap! :)
Ilkasinger, this is a small read, but alot of things within Torn allow you to collect merits, from taking drugs, to flying, selling items in your bazaar, and selling items.
Awards and merits are awarded when you hit bench marks in this game, have a read of these forums below.
http://www.torn.com/wiki/Awards
http://www.torn.com/wiki/Merits