heyyy it's my birthday coming (: on 24th Septemberand I wanna make new friendsso whoever wanna be my friendplease post in here and i'll add them to my friend list.<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 u all.
birthday
Started by Blassreiter [1744761] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 28 / 100
heyyy it's my birthday coming (: on 24th Septemberand I wanna make new friendsso whoever wanna be my friendplease post in here and i'll add them to my friend list.<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 u all.
Aww, I'll be your friend! Add me to your friends list and happy early birthday <3