Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing Issue

Started by Xiumin [1574828] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
Xiumin [1574828]

Not really a Bug, more of an Issue I would like to raise with regards to racing.

I am currently in Class A and am frequently getting timed out races with not enough drivers joining for the race to start. I had a few attempts yesterday and one again overnight were no race took place.

Looking at the Racing Forums, it seems there are quite a few others having the same issue. Is there anyway round this?

Thank you.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Well, it's really not a bug, but more a problem of matchmaking system. This will be looked at, but for now I not sure, if it will be changed and how.