Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing Classes

Started by -MIST [1831411] on in Racing.

5 replies · 182 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
skam [76284]

Lol how about why we can't have an official races in a lower class once we move up? I understand that we don't want players with huge driver skill owning the races but I was told by staff that they set up races with racers of equal skill. This.was also on a bug thread and we can certainly see they want to get on to the next issue as fast as possible so maybe they.were lying to me. I think we should be able to go back to lower class races once in a while and use those cars. For example if I had a Holden AS and used it in a class a race how would I ever get a win? Seems like there wasn't.a lot of thought put.into the.racing classes and how that works once you reach class A
Porny [604593]

If you've earned enough points to reach class a, then you're too good for the lower classes. So racing would then start becoming really unfair.
oilslick [1656429]

You can still use your Lower class cars in both official races and custom races.

Not much point in "official races" except for using B Class - Ford Cosworth in Mudpit course.

Custom races let you stipulate the car, the track and the level.
Charizard77 [211869]

Because if I could participate in "Class B" official races I'd have maxed out cars for those along with my Class A cars. Last time I checked not too many people have a single maxed out car in Class B, let alone several to fit the different tracks.

P.S. I understand where you are coming from. I often get bored of using the same cars and competing at the same level. It'd be nice to test out some Class B cars while still gaining more points instead of hoping people would join a Class B only unofficial race. But there are solid reasons for why you are not allowed to do so.