Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pay It Forward

Started by Princess_Tisha [856707] on in Fun & Games.

7 replies · 95 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Princess_Tisha [856707]


We've all met those people in Torn who've helped us get on our feet, or even just friends who've cheered us up when we're having a bad day. Is there anything better than random acts of kindness? Well, maybe intentional acts of kindness. And if anyone is going to start a city-wide kindness revolution, my money is on the wonderful people in the Fun & Games forum.



[image: s3.amazonaws.com]

Regularly, I will select three random players to receive a gift from me. It might be a plushie, a flower, property, cash, drugs... who knows... a random surprise! Whether it's a simple lollipop, or a castle, I feel that any act performed has the same positive effect - on both recipient, and donor. There is no catch. I just hope that it will inspire kindness in others to 'Pay it Forward' by gifting to three other players. Again, there's no catch - you don't have to participate. This is all about spreading goodwill and paying-it-forward.

Feel free to post on this thread if you've gifted to anyone or received a gift!



[9.22.14]
You sent your Morphine to McPuddin with the message: Hi! Hope it brightens your day
You sent your African Violet to nOur with the message: Hi! Hope this makes you smile!
You sent your Cannabis to -BC-SharkByte with the message: Hi! Hope you're having a wonderful day!


M4V3R1CK [1689397]

I like this idea, before my break I gifted alot and soon will again, I think everyone should pay kindness forward, you cant beat a bit of karma
Jinx [130987]

I participated in doing lottos in #hot_tub for a while. I think I've given somewhere around 100M in cash prizes, and many items ranging from 10k - 20M. I also donated to a trusted bailer for a while. I may have to start a post for a good giveaway/challenge for all to participate in.

rated +!