Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New items page

Started by Mix [21666] on in General Discussion.

46 replies · 584 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
47
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

kyle8048 [488020] ×3 Chaos_Greg [46203] ×2 David [132845] ×1 tornberry [1448555] ×1 seth_fletcher [1858892] ×1

oraN [1778676]

another thing to mentions its totally buggy ATM but works fine for me
its a great addition to people using mobile devices so that they can sort out their inventory
happens to me every f**king time (i'm not a mobile user) i cant find my xanax or xtcy in my inventory
[image: i.imgur.com]

Kobayashi [1676075]
kyle8048 [488020]just use ctrl + r to fix it. It's a cache error

Yeah it happened to me on the old item page not 30 mins ago also. But fixed it with this simple solution.

Mentions: kyle8048 [488020]

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Nice update! Terrified me at first... clicked 'items' and it came up with "You have no items" ... 'er... excuse me torn, there should be a fecking dirty bomb in there somewhere!' I was thinking, luckily they came back after refreshing, haven't seen that since xD

Liking the other little additions too, gym links after using xanax and such is nice and helpful
David [132845]

I guess it's the kind of update we all wanted to see.

However, how does it look like for mobile users (I confess I still use a computer, so it doesn't affect me)? Are the buttons big enough? Would it be better to display them on 2 rows intend of one?
kyle8048 [488020]
David [132845]I guess it's the kind of update we all wanted to see.

However, how does it look like for mobile users (I confess I still use a computer, so it doesn't affect me)? Are the buttons big enough? Would it be better to display them on 2 rows intend of one?

It works great.

[image: i.gyazo.com]

Mentions: David [132845]

Chaos_Greg [46203]

I like the new layout.

much faster loading times for sure!

However sadly I'm just missing one thing that would have made it totally awesome: a personal item tab.
A tab where you choose yourself which items you want to see. kinda like a 'quick tab'. Where you can add the items you regularly use and want to keep close (energy boosters, meds, some weapons for war times,...) all under one tab.
That way you don't need to stroll between all the tabs all the time.
MaxHeadRoom [1429645]
Chaos_Greg [46203]I like the new layout.

much faster loading times for sure!

However sadly I'm just missing one thing that would have made it totally awesome: a personal item tab.
A tab where you choose yourself which items you want to see. kinda like a 'quick tab'. Where you can add the items you regularly use and want to keep close (energy boosters, meds, some weapons for war times,...) all under one tab.
That way you don't need to stroll between all the tabs all the time.


yeah a tick box for selected types under a 'Custom' icon



but yes a nice lil update

Mentions: Chaos_Greg [46203]