Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Temporary Items, as single items.

Started by Kobayashi [1676075] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

Kobayashi [1676075]

I just purchased some HEG from a bazaar not 30 mins ago just around the time of the item page update.

You bought 279 x HEG from Bung's bazaar for a total of $4,673,250.

Yet when i go to item page it is showing i only have a single HEG

[image: prntscr.com]

EDIT: Seems i haven't got used to posting new images yet, clicking it does bring me to the lightshot print screen.
Ali [1445620]

I am having this same issue, not showing the 200+ HEG's I just bought from various bazaars nor the stash of Epi's I have
oilslick [1656429]
I had multiple temporary items (bricks, grenades, HEG's, Tear Gas etc) prior to the new Item page layout. The page is only displaying 1 of each. I sold 1 grenade to see if it was a display issue. Refreshed the page and one grenade was displayed.

Other items seem to be displaying the correct amount.

[image: i60.tinypic.com]




Foggy [939739]

I hope my trout come back too...lost about 50 of them with this items update..add that to the 10 xanax and 10 vicodin not given from the the drug packs I opened, but did not get added to my Items after the first respo update using IE 11,, these updates are getting expensive...I wrote off the vic and xanax...hope I don't have to write off the trout as well