10 replies · 145 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 2 likes · 762 days and you've got FIVE castles and you're saying you've got BAD luck?! Jesus christ dude, I sold the stock after having it that long and NEVER getting a castle! That sounds like insanely good luck, your stock has …
just started to wonder if this is normal or not. I havent got any Private Island property during the time i have had this stock bonus. 762 days now which is quite a lot. I think i have gotten 5 Castles so far. And lower properties more of course.
So, is anyone else having same "bad luck" with this bonus?
This is what I got in 227 days: Castle*1---Palace*1---Ranch*4---Mansion*1---Penthouse*3---Villa*2 Chalet*1---Beach house*7---Detached house*7---Semi-Detached House*3