I'm new to the game, but I thought I'd jump on and make a suggestion - I'd love to see a checkbook to show where I've been spending money (sometimes I spend a little too much in the Casino... ahem...) I find the Events listing to be useful, and a similarly structured "checkbook" might be useful and interesting for folks. -LadyEgelstein
Checkbook
Started by LadyEgelstein [1867459] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 23 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 26 / 100
I'm new to the game, but I thought I'd jump on and make a suggestion - I'd love to see a checkbook to show where I've been spending money (sometimes I spend a little too much in the Casino... ahem...) I find the Events listing to be useful, and a similarly structured "checkbook" might be useful and interesting for folks. -LadyEgelstein