Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Message text changed to blank

Started by JZZ [38465] on in Bugs & Issues.

0 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
JZZ [38465]

In regard to my previous bug report:
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=15918284&b=0&a=0
this time I DID NOT click Undo (or Ctrl and Z).

The message text is missing. I composed a decent message (at least 3 lines of text) and sent it. There was no indication that the message failed to send. Everything appeared to be normal and usual. However, two of my messages have turned into blank so far. Again, I did not use Undo feature; I can remember seeing message text before clicking on Send.

Image link:
http://i.imgur.com/GSDanuO.png


I am very sorry for making another bug report. Hopefully I will help to improve TC system. :)

Mentions: Redo feature is not working