i am aas to ifI guess we will see if this thread gets Removed too. I am asking for feedback as to if this way of mailing is working for other players. My last thread simply said that we just want to hear something about the issue. We are being ignored or told it's a problem on our end which is not always the case. I hope that is not somehow misunderstood and taken as a shot at staff because that's not how it's meant to be understood at all. Now since I apparently I can't point out why I am asking this, I'll just get to the point. Many players have had trouble mailing and posting in the forums. I am asking players to give some feedback as to if they are able to mail or post using the source code in the mail options. Please vote what you are experiencing.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
i am aas to ifI guess we will see if this thread gets Removed too. I am asking for feedback as to if this way of mailing is working for other players. My last thread simply said that we just want to hear something about the issue. We are being ignored or told it's a problem on our end which is not always the case. I hope that is not somehow misunderstood and taken as a shot at staff because that's not how it's meant to be understood at all. Now since I apparently I can't point out why I am asking this, I'll just get to the point. Many players have had trouble mailing and posting in the forums. I am asking players to give some feedback as to if they are able to mail or post using the source code in the mail options. Please vote what you are experiencing.
This post hurt my brain.....
Your original post wasn't removed - it was relocated to the Q&A forum here.
This one will probably be headed to the graveyard as a result...
Mentions: for all with mobile mail trouble
My last post is in the graveyard not Q and A. Apparently Sweeney misread It or something. He posted something about staff not getting to the issue immediately (which I think was completely irrelevant to the point of the thread) and graved the thread. As I said in one of the many posts all we want is to hear something on the matter. "it's being checked out would have satisfied me". Now all I want is other players feedback on the matter. I know at least 8 players that will say they have tried multiple browsers so it's not a browser issue. I know what these player's votes will be.
I miss read nothing. If you have a Bug wait it out, do not expexct it to be sorted instantly...
Wait for your bug to be sorted and stop making threads about it...
Locked... [:sick:]