Ever since I achieved Class C and bought a class c car I have been completely unable to finish better than 5th... How can I make any upgrades to my car if I cannot earn any upgrade points.... it just seems a little one sided and futile to keep trying..
anyone have any ideas to help me continue racing before I give it up as a lost cause?
Have you tried using your D class car with the upgrades you already fitted? That car could be better then the unupgraded C class car you're using now?
Either way, you should always keep some points for when you go to the next level, as you can get stuck like that.
As a solution for you, you need to check if you have the proper car for the tracks first. And you need to continue racing. As you upgrade your racing skill, you'll be getting better & better. and you'll be winning points here & there some day.
For every race, use the car that has the best class record for that track. I would actually recommend not using any racing points until class A, but maybe I'm too conservative.
It you are really that bad, quit your job and join one that gives racing points. Stock up to fully tune up your car for best effect.
Moved to racing forum.
Upgrade your driver skill. I had the same problem when I started Class C because I dumped all my points into my Class D Accord and ended up doing worse than with my stock Class C Integra...
Couple weeks worth of 100-lap custom races finally did the trick for me.
I estimated the points ill have saved for class c racing and ill have 49 points going into class c and I might just use my class D car in class c cuz its acceleration and top speed is epic
You can always get extra racing points working in a car dealer, like mine or a mechanic shop, I think gas station give them to , but not sure.
I just noticed, your SIG is badass