at what total stats is suggested to stop using dvds?
training
Started by MissBehaving [1866053] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
queenofoctober [589436] ×1 EscapedGoblin [1849481] ×1
at what total stats is suggested to stop using dvds?
Wouldn't it be dependent on your individual stats, not the total?
If you can afford anything you want, then the answer is 'as soon as possible.
You can start using ecsacy perhaps first as that will be much cheaper.Unless ofc you want to aim for the drugfree gym in the very long run, then dvd's would be ok, but these are very expensive compared to ecs ofc.
and yes, it's based on the individual stats, not totals.
If you can use dvd's, refills & xanax all together, that ought to be a nice boost for low stats.
When should we start using for 5 Evds to get max happy with ecstasy? I did remember it should be around 00:00:00 but can't remember exactly. Thanks everyone.
Happiness resets on the quarter hour... so do it after :00/:15/:30/:45 and you'll give yourself 15 mins before it reverts to your maximum.
I see Dravid. Thank you. But I left some question in training gym like the high loads of energy stacking with 5 Evds + 1 ecstasy and TWO refilled points training gym?
I thought one refill energy should be finished on 00:03:59(00:04:59 also can I think) and after that another refill energy,we have nearly about 11 minutes to go on next refill energy right.
So in this case, when will be the best time to take 1st Evd to 5th Evds fits with high load of energy stacking and two refilled points energy ? Is it after 23:59:45 or 00:00:00?
I am not so sure about this and it needs exact time and fast connection as well. Thank you so much Dravid. Have a nice day ahead.
queenofoctober [589436]I see Dravid. Thank you. But I left some question in training gym like the high loads of energy stacking with 5 Evds + 1 ecstasy and TWO refilled points training gym?
I thought one refill energy should be finished on 00:03:59(00:04:59 also can I think) and after that another refill energy,we have nearly about 11 minutes to go on next refill energy right.
So in this case, when will be the best time to take 1st Evd to 5th Evds fits with high load of energy stacking and two refilled points energy ? Is it after 23:59:45 or 00:00:00?
I am not so sure about this and it needs exact time and fast connection as well. Thank you so much Dravid. Have a nice day ahead.
Only the happy bar resets every 15 minutes, not the energy bar. Also, I think you can only use an energy refill once per day.
Mentions: queenofoctober [589436]
Hey queen, for your stacking edvd and xtc, you take the DVDs after 0.00 and xtc after 5 DVDs, to get max happy, and use your gym and refill before 00:04 and then you can use a second refill after 00:04. So you need to wait until AFTER THE 15min mark, which is the 00:00 or it will reset.
Thank you so much TheOtter. Indeed,you can be called my "TC Professor". Appreciated much of helping me TheOtter. :-)
EscapedGoblin [1849481]Â
queenofoctober [589436]
I see Dravid. Thank you. But I left some question in training gym like the high loads of energy stacking with 5 Evds + 1 ecstasy and TWO refilled points training gym?
I thought one refill energy should be finished on 00:03:59(00:04:59 also can I think) and after that another refill energy,we have nearly about 11 minutes to go on next refill energy right.
So in this case, when will be the best time to take 1st Evd to 5th Evds fits with high load of energy stacking and two refilled points energy ? Is it after 23:59:45 or 00:00:00?
I am not so sure about this and it needs exact time and fast connection as well. Thank you so much Dravid. Have a nice day ahead.
Only the happy bar resets every 15 minutes, not the energy bar. Also, I think you can only use an energy refill once per day.
You can get 2 in a day if you are on exactly after new day. The refill resets slightly after. (about 5 mins after)
Mentions: EscapedGoblin [1849481] · queenofoctober [589436]