I want you see this
Started by EverydayGuy [1782953] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
OK, and? [:sick:]
Since i read facebook about god and bible. And people.
I always believe in god. Website is pretty good.
Go ahead, you read it yourself? I know you are good guy.
I recently read that you are more likely to get a virus from a religious website as opposed to an adult site.
There is no adult site. And there is no virus because i own anti avast said website is good.
I was security expert for anti virus, i learn about different softwares.
And Mcafee.
All religions are ridiculous imo, I'll give this a pass.
What you means?
This area in the forums is called Non Related, not Non Discussion...
Please stop making pointless threads...
Locked... [:sick:]