Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

"Compare stats" page

Started by Proioxis [1660943] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Proioxis [1660943]

Good evening!
I'm getting an error when I enter the stats page through the profile of another player. Only the first category, "Attacking", loads properly. All the other categories show up collapsed, as on the image below.
(Note: I've been through this error in the last two weeks - it was working normally before that. Also, the error happens on Chrome, but the page loads properly on Firefox.)
[image: imageshack.com]

Thanks for your attention!
Hammerhead [941890]

I've had the same problem and just figured out a work around the other day. If you change the zoom level for the page it causes the sections to expand so you can read then.
artem [1637698] Admin Staff

This bug has been fixed on the development server. It should be added to the production server today. Thank you.