Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

About torn game

Started by EverydayGuy [1782953] on in Graveyard.

9 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Harsh [443611] ×5 GirlFriday [570368] ×4 EverydayGuy [1782953] ×3 ded [341315] ×1 _T_ [1009930] ×1

EverydayGuy [1782953]

I'll tell you, you know

If you are bad gamer
because no one like bad gamers.

If you are good gamers because
people like good gamers.

I dislike you as jerk gamers because
if bad gamers insult i was friendly gamer.

You realize you doing wrong.

Read this:

Static Shock episode: Jimmy



After merciless tormenting and a violent prank from a group of vicious bullies, a troubled teen named Jimmy Osgood brings a gun to protect himself and accidentally shoots Richie in the leg; Virgil must deal with the shock and his feelings of guilt for not preventing the atrocity.

https://www.google.com/#q=static+shock+jimmy+video


----------------------------

Flashpoint episode: Perfect Storm


Jules is officially back. A student brings a gun to school to carry out revenge attacks against some bullies who humiliated him in front of the whole school. The situation is complicated when a local police officer on-scene believes the boy has killed his son, and goes looking for revenge of his own. Parker leads the SRU's efforts to calm the boy and defuse the situation with the help of a student close to the boy. But just as the stand-off ends, the distraught father arrives on-scene and shoots the boy. The boy survives while the father is arrested.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flashpoint+perfect+storm

-----------------------

Bully was shot by kid.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/11-year-old-accused-of-bringing-weapons-to-school-229120011.html

-----------------------

Few results

https://www.google.com/#q=story+kid+kill+bully+gun

-----------------------

Bible about bully

http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/what-does-the-bible-say-about-bullying/

GirlFriday [570368]
Harsh [443611]I have literally no idea what you're trying to get across here.

I think he's trying to say he'd like to shoot all the people who bully him in this game.

Mentions: Harsh [443611]

EverydayGuy [1782953]
GirlFriday [570368]
Harsh [443611]I have literally no idea what you're trying to get across here.

I think he's trying to say he'd like to shoot all the people who bully him in this game.

Wrong. I'm talking about school, not torn game.
I dislike that shoot, you know. I teach you about first post, you never bully kids or teen....Ever.

Happened to three bullies who bully my brother. My brother run away from three bullies, which his school.
I dislike three bullies treat my good brother, I'm worried about my brother. It is last 2 years ago.

My brother still live my mother's apartment with me. My brother is fine, which he have emotional disorder.

Mentions: GirlFriday [570368] · Harsh [443611]

Stuie123 [867397]
EverydayGuy [1782953]
GirlFriday [570368]
Harsh [443611]I have literally no idea what you're trying to get across here.

I think he's trying to say he'd like to shoot all the people who bully him in this game.

Wrong. I'm talking about school, not torn game.

I dislike that shoot, you know. I teach you about first post, you never bully kids or teen....Ever.

Happened to three bullies who bully my brother. My brother run away from three bullies, which his school.
I dislike three bullies treat my good brother, I'm worried about my brother. It is last 2 years ago.


My brother still live my mother's apartment with me. My brother is fine, which he have emotional disorder.




Sea kelp.




Mentions: EverydayGuy [1782953] · GirlFriday [570368] · Harsh [443611]

_T_ [1009930]
EverydayGuy [1782953]
GirlFriday [570368]
Harsh [443611]I have literally no idea what you're trying to get across here.

I think he's trying to say he'd like to shoot all the people who bully him in this game.

Wrong. I'm talking about school, not torn game.

I dislike that shoot, you know. I teach you about first post, you never bully kids or teen....Ever.

Happened to three bullies who bully my brother. My brother run away from three bullies, which his school.
I dislike three bullies treat my good brother, I'm worried about my brother. It is last 2 years ago.


My brother still live my mother's apartment with me. My brother is fine, which he have emotional disorder.

I have a solution for you that is tried & true when dealing with bullies. It's called a blunt object straight to the face.

Mentions: EverydayGuy [1782953] · GirlFriday [570368] · Harsh [443611]

EverydayGuy [1782953]
B-W [1009930]
EverydayGuy [1782953]
GirlFriday [570368]
Harsh [443611]I have literally no idea what you're trying to get across here.

I think he's trying to say he'd like to shoot all the people who bully him in this game.

Wrong. I'm talking about school, not torn game.

I dislike that shoot, you know. I teach you about first post, you never bully kids or teen....Ever.

Happened to three bullies who bully my brother. My brother run away from three bullies, which his school.
I dislike three bullies treat my good brother, I'm worried about my brother. It is last 2 years ago.


My brother still live my mother's apartment with me. My brother is fine, which he have emotional disorder.

I have a solution for you that is tried & true when dealing with bullies. It's called a blunt object straight to the face.

Nah, i'm talkin about karate is empty hand, which person protect himself from bully.
I love karate movies, man!

Mentions: _T_ [1009930] · EverydayGuy [1782953] · GirlFriday [570368] · Harsh [443611]

ded [341315]

You lied to me and scammed me. You took the money offered and did not do what you said you were going to do in return.

You are bad gamer.
You are not good gamer.

You are scammer.

Add yourself to the scamming list on your profile.
EverydayGuy [1782953]
Fujiko [341315]You lied to me and scammed me. You took the money offered and did not do what you said you were going to do in return.

You are bad gamer.
You are not good gamer.

You are scammer.

Add yourself to the scamming list on your profile.

Because you paid me for not post on chat. it's not scam.
You can't insult me, you can't insult disabled person like me.

Mentions: ded [341315]