Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Silly questions.

Started by Hades [1728299] on in General Non-related.

15 replies · 229 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
22
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Jeger1 [879226] ×1

Hades [1728299]

Just seen some funny questions and could not stop laughing reading through them and thought I would share them. lol
NR can always use a few smiles. xD

[image: d1gchtjp4lfy8u.cloudfront.net]

[image: i0.wp.com]

[image: d1gchtjp4lfy8u.cloudfront.net]

[image: d1gchtjp4lfy8u.cloudfront.net]
[image: d1gchtjp4lfy8u.cloudfront.net]

[image: d1gchtjp4lfy8u.cloudfront.net]


I pmsl at these. xD

Have any of you guys had the lucky experience of being asked such silly questions? I can't wait for the day that it happens me.

I mean I have been asked silly questions and probably asked a few myself over the years but these just take the piss. lol



DrZed [237786]

The one that Fujiko posted seemed like a joke question, because why would he ask if he should get a tattoo of Eminem with a twelve sided die if it was not a joke question in the first place. Unless I misunderstood something in the original question.