I had a 36 nerve bar--not great but it was 36. I was running out of donator days so bought DP off market and applied it.
Now after applying DP my nerve bar is at 31??!!
I really have not been jailed alot, nor done any real crime other then
steal a parked car mostly, but still after applying a DP nerve bar went down?
Is is suppose to go down after you apply a DP??
You have failed too many crimes in the recent past.
You lost due to the jailings so much crime experience you no longer can have that nervebar you used to have. You will need to build up your crime experience again bit by bit to get the higher nervebar back.
This is not a bug, by going to another page you refreshed your nervebar that then showed the drop.
Keep in mind a nervebar drop doesn't happen instantly after you failed the crime either.
In the past I've been jailed in the evening and only lost the nervebar after logging in the next morning.
it's how the system works. Since it's not a bug, closing.
Ok thank you- just seemed funny how it too a day to go down. Bu thank you for the quick response!