Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Specialist Gyms - missing

Started by superglen [847619] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
superglen [847619]

Hello,

I swear i had another specialist gym that was available. I think i had 'total rebound,' but i could be wrong. I paid for it too, and i think it was expensive, but they are all be locked now. I qualify for at least 1 because i bought georges gym, and now its not availabe.

I switched to training strength instead of speed, so i could open a second gym, but now i feel like a noob.

help plz



superglen [847619]

Oh and i swear I had bought all the heavy gyms too...

I bought one of them again to see if it was a glitch, and the system took my money again.

Please help