Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Does the crime enchancer items stack?

Started by ch1LLmA [855270] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
ch1LLmA [855270]

As the title says: "Does the crime enchancer items stack"

What I mean is, do I get better crime succes rate if I buy multiple enchancers or is it just a waste of money?

Please reply if you have reliable information about this.

Thank you. :>
PatBenatar [420347]

I believe they do.


Faction: + Crime Experience
Merit:+ 30% Crime Success
Education:+ 10% Crime Success Rate
Enhancer:+ Arson success rate (Wind Proof Lighter)


It maybe why I hardly ever fail on warehouse arsons.
I only use the lighter. So I could not comment on the others.

Fraud crimes 22,252


Batman [984129]

That doesnt show you getting credit for multiple wind proof lighters though, my assumption would be no they dont stack
PatBenatar [420347]

My bad, I misunderstood. Buying more would be a waste of money.
I assumed you were talking about buying all of them (1 each) and the bonuses would stack.