I cannot select any members of my faction for OC's because the button in the select box is missing. Also I have a wide black line blocking the numbers box when I try to do crimes and or gym.(capture- recapture box ). There are 2 boxes dropped down from the top, one in the left corner that lists all the properties in Torn, and one towards the top right corner that has, name, user id, faction company forum posts and helpwiki showing. Can you help. Thanks
missing radio buttons
Started by Robertunclb [70424] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 29 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
RatedR [72498] ×1
I cannot select any members of my faction for OC's because the button in the select box is missing. Also I have a wide black line blocking the numbers box when I try to do crimes and or gym.(capture- recapture box ). There are 2 boxes dropped down from the top, one in the left corner that lists all the properties in Torn, and one towards the top right corner that has, name, user id, faction company forum posts and helpwiki showing. Can you help. Thanks
browser, os & platform?
screenshot?
the two boxes dropped down from the top are on every page, even this one. the wide black lines are on the crimes and gym pages where the captcha box is. I have found that if I increase the zoom on the gym or crime page, it will push the black line out of the way so you can see the numbers on the captcha box.
RatedR [72498]browser, os & platform?
screenshot?
Â
Mentions: RatedR [72498]
OK, just as a guess I logged on through google chrome, and everything is fine. No boxes dropped down, no wide bar on crimes and gym and as far as I can tell, should be able to select members for OC's. I was using IE, with windows Vista. Evidently it must be something with explorer. Thanks everyone.