Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

2 missing DP's

Started by CL4P_TP [1865687] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 178 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

CL4P_TP [1865687] ×2 Zypher76 [1867601] ×1 Dakotawing [1868042] ×1

CL4P_TP [1865687]

I purchased 25 DP's earlier and sold and gave them all away but the log only shows 17 and one of the people I sent two said he never got any.


If i need to screenshot my logs or copy and paste them I will. I gave away or sold all of my dp's from the first bundle I bought but 2 that I sent to someone are not in the log and he didnt get them even though I remember sending them.


Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Which user did you send these two donator packs to? This seems very unusual that they wouldn't receive them, perhaps they are lying?

Regarding logs, are you referring to your events?

Thanks.
CL4P_TP [1865687]

yes I am referring to events and I sent them to XzombieX (I sent an additinal 2 when he said he didnt get them and I didnt see it in the events) I then added all the DP's up and the events were way short of the 25 I originally bought but to the best of my knowlage there were only these 2 that gave any issue. (11 DP's didnt show up in the event logs)
RatedR [72498]

04/10/14 12:02:38 AM You were sent the item Donator Pack from DumbNoob.
04/10/14 12:02:18 AM You were sent the item Donator Pack from DumbNoob.

according to XzombieX' logs, i see you sent him 2 dp's.

from your itemsends, i see that you send 2 dp's to Dakotawing [1868042] and CarlFredricksen [1414939] on the 3rd of October. other people you send one to: Zypher76 [1867601], Anthonyb [1433370] and UnknownElement [450910].

those are all your dp's that you send out (from what i can see). does that solve your issue?

Mentions: CL4P_TP [1865687] · Dakotawing [1868042] · Zypher76 [1867601]

CL4P_TP [1865687]

The DP's that you just refernced were the 2nd time i sent him DP's. As I said I sent him 2 more since they didnt go through. So he should have received 4.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I only see logs for two donator packs sent.

1865687 sent Donator Pack ID:2872297347 to 1657513.
1865687 sent Donator Pack ID:2872297348 to 1657513.

There are also 6 Erotic DVDs, 2 Xanax and 1 Ecstasy.

I imagine if anything, the send just failed and the donator packs remained in your inventory? It's impossible for a donator pack to vanish because they are not deleted when sending items, ownership is just transferred from one to the other - so the donator packs would either still be with you, or be with him.

Thanks.
CL4P_TP [1865687]

Well there were 4 sent and 2 received and the logs were actually not showing 11 out of 25. I believe all the rest went where they were suppose to go. I also know that they did not remain in my inventory after the trade. I know that because when I ran out I bought more.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Spent an hour going through your logs.


42 donator packs bought in total

3 on 2014-10-05 04:36:28
4 on 2014-10-05 04:35:36
10 on 2014-10-03 23:58:29
25 on 2014-10-03 04:22:42


32 donator packs sold to others

07/10/14
12:10:21 AM -Boxer- bought 1 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $29,200,000.

07/10/14
12:00:34 AM MSilenus bought 1 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $29,200,000.

05/10/14
4:52:23 PM Mayhem bought 1 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $29,200,000.

05/10/14
3:29:31 PM Afterforever bought 1 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $29,200,000.

05/10/14
5:11:12 AM ntesla bought 1 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $29,150,000.

05/10/14
5:08:25 AM LCFC_Agro bought 1 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $29,150,000.

05/10/14
5:02:48 AM IcYQuEeN bought 1 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $29,150,000.

05/10/14
4:54:31 AM vldmts bought 1 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $29,150,000.

05/10/14
4:41:59 AM -FC- bought 1 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $29,150,000.

05/10/14
4:29:16 AM Zeus_Cannon-_- bought 1 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $29,150,000.

05/10/14
4:28:55 AM Dove bought 1 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $29,150,000.

04/10/14
4:25:19 AM HighTechRedneck bought 2 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $58,600,000.

04/10/14
4:01:10 AM Wall_Street bought 1 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $29,200,000.

03/10/14
2:15:23 PM -HxC- bought 1 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $29,499,999.

03/10/14
10:37:10 AM -OK- bought 1 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $29,300,000.

03/10/14
9:33:17 AM -OK- bought 2 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $58,800,000.

03/10/14
9:32:17 AM Vodka bought 2 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $58,800,000.

03/10/14
9:22:47 AM pottery bought 3 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $88,200,000.

03/10/14
9:21:17 AM Tonk bought 1 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $29,400,000.

03/10/14
9:18:41 AM Shippoe_Crazzy bought 3 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $88,200,000.

03/10/14
7:37:06 AM pottery bought 1 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $29,300,000.

03/10/14
7:32:06 AM pottery bought 1 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $29,000,000.

03/10/14
7:16:48 AM pottery bought 1 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $29,000,000.

03/10/14
5:15:06 AM jellypoe bought 1 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $27,000,000.

03/10/14
4:45:06 AM KGB920 bought your Donator Pack item from the market for $29,700,000.


10 donator packs sent to others

1865687 sent Donator Pack ID:2872910161 to 148747.

1865687 sent Donator Pack ID:2872297348 to 1657513.

1865687 sent Donator Pack ID:2872297347 to 1657513.

1865687 sent Donator Pack ID:2871960642 to 1868042.

1865687 sent Donator Pack ID:2871960641 to 1868042.

1865687 sent Donator Pack ID:2871960624 to 1414939.

1865687 sent Donator Pack ID:2871960623 to 1414939.

1865687 sent Donator Pack ID:2871960622 to 1867601.

1865687 sent Donator Pack ID:2871960620 to 1433370.

1865687 sent Donator Pack ID:2871960619 to 450910.



In total, all donator packs accounted for. I don't see any missing.
CL4P_TP [1865687]

Ok the issue was that I accidently sent it to 1868042 but that is ok its my fault. thank you for looking into this and spending so much time checking through the logs.