Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Minor Profile/Bazaar Errors

Started by Mayhem [144552] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mayhem [144552]

Just a note since I have not found a thread mentioning these, nothing major just not correct. Italics is not working in profiles or bazaars. Although it does show on the edit page before clicking to save, it shows normal in the final product. Also the different size headers does not work in the same fashion. They do show correctly on the edit page again, before clicking to save. Once you are taken back to your bazaar, or go to your profile, they all show the same size (h1 I believe it to be). Like I said, nothing major. I have tried editing with the 3 top browsers (IE,FF,Chrome) and have the same results on all, Windows 7 for OS.
artem [1637698] Admin Staff

This issue has been fixed on the development server. It should be added to the production server tonight.

Also if you found such kind of issue somewhere inform me please.

Thank you.