Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost nerve?

Started by divisional [489936] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

PHATBUDSTUD [886593] ×1

divisional [489936]

Anyone know why I would suddenly have 5 points less nerve? I've had 37 or so for years, and it just dropped to 32 without me doing a thing. Strange.
flufffy [494285]

These things:
06/10/14
12:01:14 AM You have been selected by P_B_Deer_Hunter to participate in an organised crime. You, along with 2 others will make up the team to make a bomb threat in 72 hours.

You have failed crimes recently...

05/10/14
7:49:57 PM WarDogKradha busted you out of jail.
05/10/14
3:30:11 AM Capt-Archer busted you out of jail.
04/10/14
12:47:10 AM Whaleter busted you out of jail.
03/10/14
11:47:42 AM FricksteR busted you out of jail.

Mentions: PHATBUDSTUD [886593]

divisional [489936]

Thanks for that fluffy. But 5 nerve points? Wow. Usually I am pretty successful at hacking, but didn't realize so few busts could drop that nerve.
flufffy [494285]

Nerve drops are always in 5's from fails. Anything less would be down to changing factions where the gallant upgrade was lower.
divisional [489936]

Thank you very much for this folks. Enlightening! Tips on getting it back then, would be to do a lot of low level crimes and pass them?
flufffy [494285]

What digggs is tring to say is -9 Stealth Virus, -4 Jackets, -15 Kidnap Mayor (make sure you have >$75k on you when you do it) and -11 Warehouse is another popular choice.
JustJanet [911066]

Div I was going to tell you to check the faction forum for a link to a great nerve tutorial but alas.. that was in the old forum... I think there is supposed to be a way to get to the old faction forum but I am uncertain where that is. hmmm... I would also tell you to start busting a few times a day... with the new busting system I am uncertain if that still helps strengthen nerve. It's so much more difficult to bust people now... HAs it gone back up yet? If it hasn't, then stay strictly with only the safe crimes. They don't have the armed thorough robbery listed... (7th crime/ 2nd choice) That's the one I usually did to build my nerve up. I am assuming you have a gas can for warehouse arsons... if you don't, let me know and I'll give you one. I have a few for faction members.