Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

9 years today!

Started by beans_ [174079] on in Achievements.

8 replies · 144 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

erfusdyfuhsrh [1858382] ×2 Blexi [1458703] ×1

beans_ [174079]

Woohooo! So according to my medals I am 9 years old today! That's a crazy amount of time to be playing a game and well I've been a fairly long way in game and in real life.

First, this is easily the longest game I've ever played! 3287 days is a serrrisouly long time to be playing a game and well Torn as certainly come a very very long way since I was first here. From the daily back-ups, dogs, "Torn City", many different UI changes, the first ever dirty bombs, the first level 100, the glorious old bank which got me my first 100mil, the even more glorious stock market which got me my first 1bil and much much more.

I started when I was like 14, I was in Year 9 of high school just moving to a new school. Got all my friends to play with me only 1 still plays (shoutout to TaintedInside). Since then, I got GCSE's, A levels, a degree, had a multidtude of relationships, went to America by myself for the first time and visited Valve! Made my own games, and loads of things.

I don't see myself leaving anytime soon, if ever as I really only play this game to build up my money, I don't really care for leveling or PvP so yeah pretty easy life :D

Thanks for everything Torn :D
manic [1554958]
Blexi [1458703]
RPG [1858382]Great achievement!
how long did it take you?

I think it's around 9 years.
Probably the fastest around Torn!
Congrats!
R+



I'm currently building an Einstein-Rosen bridge, so I expect to get mine quicker.

Damn, Ched's put a 'Coming soon' toll on it...

It might take a little longer then...



Mentions: Blexi [1458703] · erfusdyfuhsrh [1858382]