Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question mark on "Insert Image" thread creation

Started by Nino [83210] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
Nino [83210]

I added a question mark to the name of an image when you insert it using the "Insert Image" command on the image.

I've recreated the steps I did to my faction forum to this thread here. And it does not show up like it did not on my faction thread. I ended up just removing the whole phrase in case.

This is the image.
http://puu.sh/ca2AA/17551877ca.jpg


[image: puu.sh]

Edit: seemed to have worked here. I might have to recreate it on the Faction forum to see if it's specific to there. And it seems it doesn't. Sorry, you can remove it.