each player must have mission every week to finish...
About this thread
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 32
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- teamXDR [1850816]
· 9 likes ·
I think there should be a monthly big mission that has good rewards, and its tailored to your level tear. Then also, have weekly missions (that take a full week of dedication to complete). - 1615348 [1615348]
· 6 likes ·
never - H1RO [1421489]
· 4 likes ·
Bump :)
Mentioned in this thread
Rekker [1761] ×2 save_the_whales [479449] ×1
each player must have mission every week to finish...
Bump :)
I voted all. HA HA HA
weekly but have some side jobs that NPC give you
yeah its coll guys.. :)
when will the missions be open?
save_the_whales [479449]when will the missions be open?
never
Mentions: save_the_whales [479449]
Monthly
Rekker [1761]Monthly
It would be cool to have new missions popping up to have something fresh in the game.
Mentions: Rekker [1761]
daily and weekly
yea totally,awsome suggestion.
I think there should be a monthly big mission that has good rewards, and its tailored to your level tear. Then also, have weekly missions (that take a full week of dedication to complete).
Bump
i'd say random missions on random days of the month, but only for certain random time frames throughout the random day
weekly works best
I think weekly would be best suited to most players as well. That way individuals can choose whether or not to begin missions knowing they would have a week to complete them before the next one becomes available. Same release time each week as well. Would be a lot of work for the programmers though to release 52 different missions each year at regular intervals. Monthly would also be acceptable with that in mind.
If they were level specific their workload would increase ten fold and I don't know about you, but I think that's a lot of ideas to have to come up with, let alone testing and importing them into the game.
I do miss the missions we had before respo, but to be honest I didn't see anything with the old system we had where we had to wait to reach a certain level before we could take on the next mission.
Something in between the old system and weekly/monthly might be a possibility.
In line with what Rekker [1761] said, perhaps there could be some sort of competition or other which would be much easier to incorporate. Thus allowing the programmers to issue us with more robust missions say perhaps on a monthly and, or level specific basis. Would still keep us occupied and take the excessive workload off by not being required to release multiple level specific weekly missions.
Mentions: Rekker [1761]
I think they should be either 2 for the month, or every other week. It would bring more to strive for again. It would be a marked improvement on the set one when you reach certain levels. There would be a lot more and something to keep people interested particularly the young player. As it takes awhile before you can unlock all the game, well level 15 where by you can fly. I know that you open up the casino and racing. Young player need to get a driving licence and and racing licence for racing, which is not cheep when you are selling a few boxes of chocolate back to the game....
I hope they come back soon. I await them with egarness
I think they should be either 2 for the month, or every other week.
Is that not the same xD
No you would have 14 days to complete each one. Or you would have the month where you could do both in that time frame
That be the same amount :P