If I take an ecstasy, doubling my happy to 3k, and then use the PRN dvd, will my happy further grow? Or does one cancel the other out?
Do PRN and Ecstasy stack?
Started by Az_Critter [477183] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
If I take an ecstasy, doubling my happy to 3k, and then use the PRN dvd, will my happy further grow? Or does one cancel the other out?
why would you still be usiing extacy unless your stats are low as crap
I'm not using it, unless I find out it will stack. If they stack, then the gains would be better than using a xanax, would they not? Why are you concerned with what I'm doing, and why do you feel the need to comment on my stats? I'm looking for an answer to a question. ty
Btw, I don't recall my actual happy bar, so the figure above is a rough estimate. Can't see my happy bar, because I'm in Torn's void called traveling...
They do stack and even better, if you watch the DVD first and then do the ecs you'll get even more happy since the happy from the DVD is doubled as well. Just make sure to do it at the right time so your happy doesn't reset just after.
UE does have a point though. At some point the extra gained from more happy - even a lot more - is neglible. Try it out but don't be surprised if a xanax would have been more effective.
Yes they do stack. Using the DVD before would be better though.
Ninja'd once again >.>
take the dvd first then double it with ecstasy
Oooooohhhhh, I hadn't thought of that, Grey! ty very much! kk will do.
Wow! Ty everyone!
Use multiple dvd's, right to the maximum of your booster cooldown, then pop a ecstasy and you will get all the happy from the dvd's doubled.
So 5 x 2.5k happy from the dvds = 12.5k happy x 2 from ecstasy = 25k happy on top of whatever you have already.
Dang... Nice! Ty Nukem!