Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Working stats not increasing

Started by Rogue-Warrior [1868917] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Rogue-Warrior [1868917]

My working stats have been the same ever since I left my starter job and went to a company. Since I've been in the company they haven't increased, even though they should daily but they do increase when I'm trained by the director. I have waited 2 days since this problem started to see if there would be any change but nothing happened.

My current working stats are:
  • Manual labour: 80
  • Intelligence: 8
  • Endurance: 154
Device: Laptop
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
RatedR [72498]

in a company, if you do not meet the minimum requirements, you only receive a small amoun of stats (decimals). for someone like you, with low stats, you are better off in a starter-job.