I used 5 eDVDs and the happy lncreased but the stat gain did not. So am I just out the product and what they cost? I am very upset over this. I don't have a lot of cash and those r not cheap. I spent real money on DPs to buy them too.
EDVDs
Started by Quyanna [1847998] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I used 5 eDVDs and the happy lncreased but the stat gain did not. So am I just out the product and what they cost? I am very upset over this. I don't have a lot of cash and those r not cheap. I spent real money on DPs to buy them too.
what are your stats like?
what time did you take/use it?
My steength and defense r 500 k each . The other 2 r around 20 k each and none increased on stats.
The eDVDs themselves don't give you a stat gain. What happens is that they increase your happiness for a short period, so that when you train your energy in the gym during that period, you get better gains.
and at what time did you use the dvd's?
update, please?
no update, closed.