Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crime XP

Started by -RKO- [1834174] on in Questions & Answers.

26 replies · 1.43k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Cartman [1621675] ×2 NikolaTesla [1631174] ×2 -RKO- [1834174] ×2 TheTraveller [1845619] ×2 ReyDuvall [1526820] ×1 laughinghyena [1617991] ×1 diggers [1850170] ×1 -BoomBox- [1858985] ×1

-RKO- [1834174]

Anybody has an idea how much CE do we earn when we successfully do a crime? I know our CE is hidden but anybody got an idea?

Thanks.
-RKO- [1834174]
Cartman [1621675]It varies dependent on the crime, Arson Warehouse is deemed to be one of the best for experience gains.

I am doing the Warehouse for over 2 weeks.
Thanks, lets hope I get my 30 NN soon

Mentions: Cartman [1621675]

Rekker [1761]
The-Ghost79 [1834174]
Cartman [1621675]It varies dependent on the crime, Arson Warehouse is deemed to be one of the best for experience gains.

I am doing the Warehouse for over 2 weeks.
Thanks, lets hope I get my 30 NN soon

2 weeks is quite a short amount of time when your looking at building crime experience

Mentions: -RKO- [1834174] · Cartman [1621675]

TheTraveller [1845619]

The thing I've been wondering is why bother with crimes at all? Does the payout get better? I'm at 20 NNB and making pennies off stolen jackets & computers. Having trouble seeing the purpose....
Jobby [1640111]
TheTraveller [1845619]The thing I've been wondering is why bother with crimes at all? Does the payout get better? I'm at 20 NNB and making pennies off stolen jackets & computers. Having trouble seeing the purpose....

The ability to contribute to faction OC's for me, and when you get to a certain point massive OC cash payouts
....merits
...busting (now)
...and general building your game persona, which is pretty much the entire point of Torn really

Mentions: TheTraveller [1845619]

dunmugmeh [538353]
TheTraveller [1845619]The thing I've been wondering is why bother with crimes at all? Does the payout get better? I'm at 20 NNB and making pennies off stolen jackets & computers. Having trouble seeing the purpose....

You gain many merits from crime clicking. If you have a higher nerve bar you can click more crimes. i dont care about the money bit but you can make more money with a 45nb than a 20 nb.


Mentions: TheTraveller [1845619]

NikolaTesla [1631174]
The-Ghost79 [1834174]Thanks, lets hope I get my 30 NN soon

Thanks.



I'm assuming you have checked out Knights nerve guide and for some reason don't want to follow it? I would revise that perspective if I were you as from personal experience I know it works.



A friend of mine who started about 4 or 5 months after me got his 30 NN while I was still on 20NN by following Knights. Within 24 hours of changing my crime strat to follow Knights I had my 25 and within a few days I had my 30 NN.

Meanwhile another friend of mine who started way after me has his 30 also and has 1000 less crimes than me. He followed Knight's too.

We posted about it at the time so a search under my handle might find it as it explains in more detail exactly what we did in terms of our crimes. But the up shot of it is to follow Knight's, when you get to 5N crimes (pickpocket) do I think 100 of each before moving up to the next then do about 500 pickpockets on Tim the loan shark and you should have your 30 after that.

*Edit*: http://tchelp.wikifoundry.com/page/Nerve+Bar+Guide


Mentions: -RKO- [1834174]

ReyDuvall [1526820]
NikolaTesla [1631174]Within 24 hours of changing my crime strat to follow Knights I had my 25 and within a few days I had my 30 NN

Impressive. So just curious, how many days is a few days? Perhaps 6? So in a week your NB went up twice, from 20 to 30?

Mentions: NikolaTesla [1631174]

-BoomBox- [1858985]

I've been doping thourle robbery for a about 1000 successful attempts Cuzco there's no red and just started thro. Bank truck but I'm still only 20... I can do the armour car without a prob so should I stay here or move up to plant a virus(stealth)?
dunmugmeh [538353]

I started doing arson warehouse with a strong 25nb and i kept clicking it until i got all the merits for it.
I did try it with a fresh 25nb and was mostly unsuccessful but you can do it with a good 25nb.
-BoomBox- [1858985]

I'm stuck at 20 nn.... and I did around 1100 thorough robberies and like 100 thorough banktruck robberies bit I'm stuck at 20 nn. I'm gonna try staying there for another 100-250 thorough bank trucks before I move up to planting viruses
-RKO- [1834174]

I can do every virus crime except stealth, I am sticking to Arson Warehouse now, I dont get any reds, only greens.