I cant put a bounty on anyone . or even collect a bounty that's on someone .
Bountys
Started by fredooo [1353625] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
I cant put a bounty on anyone . or even collect a bounty that's on someone .
What happens exactly please?
Do you get an error message?
Which browser are you using?
Do you have this in another browser as well?
can we get a screenshot?
Did you try bounties of other players?
Does it happen on each bounty , or on a specific person?
Don't know what is going on with R1zla, but for me I can only get the first page to load, haven't tried to do or put a bounty on anyone. I don't get an error message or anything like that. Using IE, not sure what version, and I don't have any other browser to try it on.
I go to bounty someone , and it comes up this >>
To claim the rewards, please click claim and hospitalize the person.
Put a bounty on someone ......
the bounty screen comes up and I cant click anything or claim a bounty
also I can not send cash to anyone , it takes forever and don't load
as greg asked, what browser, os and platform?
how do I check what browser or platform I am using ??
i would assume you would know what you are playing on? laptop, tablet, etc.
browser would be IE, firefox, chrome, etc.
im playing on a pc . internet explorer
latest version?
have you tried different browsers?
update, please?
no update, closed.
Android phone & Windows7 pc
Following is happening when I attempted to place bounties:
Newspaper >Bounties>Place Bounty on someone>
I enter name (correctly), I enter reward (more then minimum) I click Continue, but on next screen, name andreward appears blank. I click place bounty, I get player could not be found, start over. ???
Not sure why you used a bug report that was closed 4 months ago rather than create your own. Don't do that.
Your issue is you're not entering the user ID, you're using their name.